We offer cabins as well as powered and non-powered camp sites.
POWERED CAMPING SITES
There is a good selection of powered sites to suit your needs. Powered sites are large so there is no problem with buses or bigger vehicles. Dogs on leads are welcome.
NON-POWERED CAMPING SITES
Plenty of room to pitch a tent or park up. No need to book a site, just turn up.
The standard cabins have a double or queen-size bed, some have a set of bunks as well. Cabins are available with or without linen (linen is an extra charge). Cabins include a TV, jug, toaster and crockery. Guests use the communal bathroom and kitchen facilities which are close by.
HOLIDAY PARK FACILITIES
There are plenty of wide open, grassy areas to park up and relax.
Dogs are welcome, but must stay on a lead.
Sites are spacious so there is no problem with large buses and vehicles.
There are communal kitchens which feature ovens, cook tops, microwaves, toasters, jugs and fridge freezers. Kitchens are not equipped with cooking equipment or utensils but these are available for use, free of charge on request.
- 2 laundry blocks ($2 cold wash, $3 warm wash, $4 for gas dryer)
- 2 shower blocks (older block is free of charge, newer block is $2 for 10 minutes)
- Accessible shower and toilets
- 2 kitchen blocks with ovens, cook tops, microwaves, toasters, jugs and fridge freezers (kitchens are not equipped with cooking equipment or utensils but these are available for use, free of charge on request)
- Lounge area with large screen TV, free pool table
- Dump station
- Kids playground
- Internet access