THE RANGIORA LEIGH HOLIDAY PARK
Welcome to Rangiora Leigh Holiday Park. We are 5km from the township of Rangiora which is the largest town in the Waimakariri District and are on the inland scenic route to Oxford. Rangiora is a 20-minute drive from Christchurch International Airport.
We are in a rural area with room to spread out and relax and even a paddock for your horse if you need it.
The holiday park was originally a church camp and has a large hall which can be used for functions.
- Handy to several walking and biking tracks eg Ashley Rakahuri, Mount Thomas, Glentui, Oxford Forest
- Ashley Rakahuri Regional Park for cycling, walking, swimming, fishing and picnics
- Rangiora Golf Club
- Dudley Park Aquatic Centre
- Rangiora picture theatre
- Rangiora Sunday Market
- Rangiora Town Hall, library, museum
- Rangiora BMX track, full-sized artificial hockey turf
- Rangiora Race Track
- Food: Artisan by Rangiora Bakery is one of the best known bakeries in New Zealand, a large selection of cafés and bars, restaurants include Thai, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Chinese and Pizza
- On the inland scenic route to Oxford